Our client is a construction company who specialize in commercial and residential fit-outs and refurbs. They are both a sub-contractor and a primary contractor and also specialize in niche specifics. They are looking for an experienced business development manager to drive the company forward by winning work and assisting with the bids and tender team with information.
- Experience as a business development manager or executive in the construction space. Experience in a fit-out or refit company would be ideal.
- Experience working in a primary contractor or a sub-contractor and have a working understand of tendering processes and the way to win bids in the tender process.
- Thorough understanding of the sector as a whole and being able to manage research around discovery of new potential projects around the London area.
- Be able to work independently without assistance and to be able to delegate your own tasks and be able to plan independently.
- Being able to build excellent relationships with project managers, commercial directors and other relevant people in order to attain the necessary information in order to win work.
- A salary up to 70k basic.
- Benefits such as disclosed performance-based bonuses
- Travel expenses for client meetings expensed by the company.
- Other performance-based incentives.