Our client are a builder / developer with £40 million currently back on site. As a Tiger Business with a portfolio of projects including hotels, student accommodation and care homes they now seek a Strategic Account Manager to help take them to the next step. Last year they identified 60 projects in excess of £10 million in build value in their geographical catchment area.. Selected 15 to bid and were successful on 4.. They know what they do and what their USPs are and in which verticles but retaining this volume and indeed moving past £40 million is the challenge.. Projects can be single stage, 2 stage, trad or D&B.. and all methods of construction BUT they must be new build opportunities in the northern Home counties north of £10 million.
We seek a bright engaging closer but with an old school apatite for going out on appointments, pressing the flesh, getting PQQS and tender opportunities and helping to steer successful contract wins.
Typical Duties & Responsibilities would include:
• Identification and implementation of new business opportunities in the relevant market
• Coordinating and following up on existing leads and generating new leads
• Maintaining, strengthening and developing both new and existing client relationships
• Interpreting client requirements and creating solutions
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have a proven track record of wining and retaining new business
- Must be able to effectively build and maintain client relationships
- Be knowledgeable of the market
- Be proactive and self-motivated
- Have effective communication skills
- Have excellent organisation skills
They are looking to interview NOW and so we are keen to hear from you re interest or if you have any recommendations for those who may be out of work or furloughed..