The Building Services Manager duties will include:
The ideal candidate will have:
The chance to join a dynamic team and be able to align themselves with the core values of the business – integrity, proactivity, ingenuity and of course, exceptional standards.
- The opportunity to take responsibility in co-ordinating the running of the MEP services on large projects.
- Have a background of working alongside the design team to ensure value engineering and offering technical solutions and assisting with the pitching process.
- Experience working on residential new build projects.
- Ability to identify potential problems, report, provide solutions and resolve with P.M. on site.
- Monitor services installation in terms of progress, quality and compliance with drawings and specification.
- Strong Communication skills to work closely with Designers, Surveyors, Project Managers and clients.
- To have experience in the pre-commission and post-commission process.
- To have experience managing the validation process.
- Ability to work under pressure.