Our client has been delivering office design and office refurb projects in London for over 30 years.
They specialise in transforming Commercial work-spaces with their specialist in-house team of design and build team providing solutions all under one roof.
Their objective is a simple one: to transform office design for the benefit of people and business. They are a design-led agency with all the in-house services they need to provide well-considered, well-informed and successful projects. They take time to learn about their clients and create a tailored project team of the perfect experts to match projects and businesses. They are passionate about our talented people and we never miss an opportunity to collaborate closely on projects or celebrate as a close-knit team. Their company values are present in every job they do and it is our completely integrated way of working that ensures they deliver the highest quality every time.
You will be responsible for supporting teams across the Group in the delivery of submissions and tenders working closely with the business development, sales, and marketing team.
- Responsibility for producing high quality, creative and detailed tender documents that incorporate all information from Project Directors, Design, Pre-Contract, Project Managers and Furniture.
- Documents are to be grammatically correct and produced in line with internal guidelines and branding.
- Production of credentials and other sales documentation based on a high-level creative brief from the Project Directors to support initial meetings and interim sales meetings.
- Production of bid documentation with the Project Director, including all pre-qualification questionnaires.
- Liaising with external parties if and when necessary, for printing bid/pitch documentation. This also requires working closely with the Design team to execute externally printed documents.
- From time to time assisting the Marketing team to ensure a project case study is produced and kept online for every completed project. Close liaison will be required with the Marketing department for content and any approvals required.
- Confidence and efficiency in InDesign to produce documentation. Day to day formatting of information to follow company brand guidelines.
- Offer ideas and suggestions to enhance the bid processes and win rates as well as making improvements to processes and systems.
The Employee will be working with other team members as is required and will report directly to the COO in all matters.
Skills and Experience
- Ideally you will have experience of working in a Bid Coordination role at a similar Company.
- Experience of working with InDesign to create documents (essential).
- Must have the ability and experience of working under pressure and working to tight deadlines.
- Graphic Design experience
- Strong English language skills are a must, both written and verbal.
- A flexible, team working attitude is essential.
- The right candidate will have a creative flair to produce high quality and effective presentation documents for potential clients.
We are looking for a creative individual with a can-do attitude to join our high energy sales team.
- Outgoing, articulate, and confident, with good interpersonal skills to build strong relationships.
- Attitude to continually learn and build knowledge and skills.
- Energy, drive, and passion.
- Social and keen to integrate in the business.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Accountable with a flexible approach.