Our client is a main contractor who turnover circa £130 million, delivering projects within the commercial office, healthcare, education and leisure sectors. They have the experience and capability of successfully delivering projects ranging from £50,000 to £20m in value, comprising primarily of Cat A and Cat B fit out and refurbishment schemes. The majority of the projects are undertaken in the Central London and South East Area. Our client have a reputation for delivering high quality contracts in both traditional and specification Design and Build projects for the likes of Aviva, Blackstone, Kirkland & Ellis, a number of WWP group companies and Land Securities. They are currently in the process of successfully adding a multitude of exciting projects to their pre-existing and established pipeline of work, and owing to their structured growth plans they are looking to expand their commercial team and are currently looking to fill the below vacancy:
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage the timely production of allocated bid / PQQ and EoI documentation in line with priorities agreed with the Pre-Construction Director.
- Ensure your delegated bid activities are coordinated with other bid team members team under the direction of the Pre-Construction Director.
- Organise any bond or D&B reviews
- Assist the selected management team through the tender process
- Coordinate and produce the tender document including the final review of the tender, if necessary
- Coordinate and produce any mid or tender interview documentation.
- Assist with booking and coordination of tender collections and delivery receipts.
- Coordinate and produce any company documentation as required by marketing to support client information
- Coordinate and produce detailed prequalification documents and EOIs as and when required.
- Produce and update project profiles and Staff CVs
- Support upload of information onto company document portal, Plexus
- At all times consider environmental issues,
- Support the maintenance of the Health and Safety culture within the office environment.