Our Client are looking for a Degree Educated Assistant Quantity Surveyor. They have 2 positions available and are looking for 1 on each of the projects below:
£15 Million - High End Residential Fit Out Project in Central London
£20 Million - Labs & Healthcare project in Oxfordshire .
The Company itself want ambitious and committed individuals to join the business as they pride themselves on offering internal promotions for those who succeed within the business and offer great mentoring and support for candidates of this level!
- Recommending and critiquing sub-contractors and managing relationships
- Carrying out CVRs
- Reconcile cost/value reports and profit forecasts
- Work with the Contract Manager with pre-start planning and programming
- Sub-contract procurement and commercial management
- Management and control of sub-contract accounts and variation accounts
- Manage the day to day cost control, monitoring and reporting
- Measure progress, submit valuations, submit final accounts and retention release and monitor receipt of payment in a timely manner in accordance with the contracts
- Process subcontractor requests for payment
- Completing a monthly cost / valuation report and cash flow for the designated project.