Our client is a leader in the luxury fit-out industry across the Hotel, Museum and Residential sectors and our in-house joinery production facility offers a vast array of specialist services to make your project truly unique. With our wealth of industry knowledge, we have successfully delivered projects across Central London, the home counties and internationally.
Our client is looking to employ a conscientious, self-motivated and ambitious Assistant MEP Estimator.
A highly focused individual, who has a background in high end interior fit out and refurbishment estimating within the Hotel, Retail, Residential & Leisure sectors and is experienced in dealing with tenders from start to finish.
The role would suit someone currently working for an MEP sub-contractor and possess the following attributes:
- Experience within the Interiors Fit Our & Refurbishment sector
- Experience and good understanding of tender processes
- Reasonable / good level of technical knowledge and understanding of systems involved
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills with ability to work as part of a team
- Prepare project take-offs, send enquiries and analyse quotations
- Assist the estimating team to make profitable and competitive bids by assessing enquiry documentation and understanding project requirements
- Well organised with ability to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines
You should have a good knowledge of the Construction industry and feel confident in using Microsoft Office, (e.g. Excel, Outlook, Word). You should have good time management and organisational skills as you may work to tight deadlines. Excellent interpersonal skills are a must as building and maintaining good working relationships with your team and other surrounding parties will be a key process within this role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful team and organisation that has a great reputation within the high end fit out sector.