What can you expect?
Granite works hard to understand your business, its culture and your specific recruitment requirements in order to match you with the right talent.
We don’t just source and screen each candidate; we get to know them too, working to understand their background, skills, experience and aspirations. This ensures that the candidates you’re introduced to are not only qualified, but they’re the right cultural fit for your organisation.
Our recruitment process
- Client meeting. Our initial meeting provides the opportunity for us to visit your place of business to get a real feel for your organisation, its people and your culture.
- Specification formulation. We will work with you to draw up the right job specification for the role you’re recruiting.
- Programme and mode of operation agreement. It’s at this point that we’ll establish the right recruitment service to suit your specific needs.
- Research, approach, profiling and shortlisting. Using a variety of tried and tested methods, our team will get to work identifying the right candidates to shortlist for your role.
- Screening. All candidates on our database will have been screened and any additional professionals we source will be adequately screened, which includes face-to-face interviewing and referencing.
- Offer management and aftercare. Granite will handle all aspects of the offer, including any negotiations. Our work doesn’t stop once a client has been placed, as our team remains on-hand to provide the candidate with any support they need once they’ve started work at your organisation.